2019 International Buddha’s Light Young Adult Executive Conference
Time & Location
About The Event
Registering through SFYAD website is just a means of indicating your interest, it does not mean you're registered. More info will be sent out after signing up through this website.
1. To strengthen the Buddhist faith of Buddha’s Light Young Adults;
2. To strengthen and to reach consensus on the understanding Humanistic Buddhism of Buddha’s Light Young Adults;
3. To broaden the horizon of Buddha’s Light Young Adults;
4. To enhance the interaction between Buddha’s Light Young Adults;
5. To promote Buddha’s Light Young Adults’ understanding of Harmonious Society.
July 24~28, 2019
Check-in starts in the afternoon of July 23 and ends at 12:00 PM of July 24.
Eligibility (Registration limit is 300. Register soon.):
1. Ex-Officio: President (or designated staff) of each BLIA-YAD subdivision.
2. Delegate: One staff of each BLIA-YAD subdivision.
3. Buddha’s Light Young Adults Executives around the world.
Fees: USD$60 per participants, not including airline ticket and all other travel expenses).
(SFYAD official members can apply for sponsorship to cover flight expenses and registration fees)
Registration Deadline: May 5, 2019. Starting from May 6, 2019, the registration fee will be increased to USD$100.
Post-Conference Tours (Optional. Fees will be announced later.):
1. Rio de Janeiro: July 28~30
2. Foz Iguassu: July 28~31