2019 Year-End Party
Time & Location
About The Event
Happy Holiday! Following our tradition, SFYAD is having annual party toward the end of the year. We'd like to invite members, friends and family to join us for this happy moment.
This year the party will be at Selene and Ben's home. (Big Thank you to Selene and Ben for opening their place). It is located in Sunnyvale, California. The address will be disclose to guests once RSVP is confirmed.
For guests who are attending our party for the first time, here are some ideas of our activities:
- Enjoy Vegeterian food together (see below details).
- Social and mingle with friends and family.
- Play exciting and thoughtful group games.
- White Elephant Exchange gift (see below requirements).
1) Hotpot and potluck style - Everyone is encouraged bring a cooked vegeterian dish (no garlic and onion).
2) Bring our own utensils to reduce plastic waste (bowl & chopstick/fork & Cup).
** White Elephant Gift Exchange requirements:
1) it should not be purchased for the purpose of this White Elephant.
2) it should be an item that you already own prior to this gift exchange. 3) it could be gently used or brand new.
4) Its suggested value of the gift(s) is $10. You may briing gifts that are slightly above this value.
5) You may bring multiple gifts if you would like.
6) it must be wrapped in gift wrap or covered by some sort of concealment to prevent others from identifying the item.
RSVP by clicking "sign up now" below.
We look forward to see you at the party.