BLIA SF Chapter Annual General Meeting & Election 2017
Time & Location
About The Event
BLIA of San Francisco cordially invites you to attend the BLIA San Francisco Annual General Meeting
and Board of Directors Election. The event will take place on November 5th, 2017 (Sunday).
The meeting agenda includes the following:
- 2017 work report and 2018 event planning
- Review 2017 financial status
- Election of 10th board of directors, president and vice presidents
- Award outstanding members
- New member swear in ceremony
- Handover ceremony for current and 2018 subchapter presidents
We cherish all the friendship and bounding with each member and sincerely welcome you to provide candid feedbacks. Together we will walk in the path of Buddhahood with your support and encouragement.
- BLIA uniform (vest) is mandatory for all the attendees.
- New members who joined in 2017 are required to attend swear in ceremony.
- Each subchapter will have corresponding staff to collect membership fee.