Buddhism Class: Being a Global Citizen
Time & Location
About The Event
In the 21st century, technology has brought us closer in physicality, but not always in heart. Find out the four ways offered by Ven. Master Hsing Yun on the true meaning of being a global citizen who remains connected with the world through the values of coexistence, equality, respect, and acceptance.
In this class, we will watch a video on Venerable Miao Guang reading and discussing Venerable Master Hsing Yun's article on Being a Global Citizen. Download the article here: http://shorturl.at/ruxX5
Bonus session: At the end, you will have the opportunity to vote 1 out of the following 5 questions and our SFYAD's guiding Venerable, Venerable Miao Zhong, will answer it:
- How can we deal with racism in this situation?
- How should I try to find purpose in life?
- How can we cope with uncertainty of the future?
- I love playing Call of Duty. It is a first-person shooting game. Am I violating the precept of "No Killing"?
- Can I believe in Buddhism and Christianity at the same time?