Volunteer at SF Marin Food Bank
Time & Location
About The Event
Hello everyone! We will be making our annual volunteer trip to SF Marin Food Bank for the holidays to help package bulk foods, sort fresh produce and donations from food drives for those in need. We welcome you to join us for this annual event!
A few things to note:
1. Closed-toe shoes are required per warehouse safety rules
2. You may bring children along (8 years or above), but please inform us beforehand as they will require waiver forms
3. We recommend volunteers not wear jewelry. If worn, all items must be covered by the provided gloves and/or hairnets.
4. We suggest dressing in casual and clean layers, as the temperature in the warehouse is often cool.
5. To reduce our impact on emissions, please opt to carpool or take public transport to the warehouse! Carpools will be provided from San Bao Temple on the day of if needed, please let us know beforehand so we can arrange!
6. If driving, please park on the streets surrounding the Food Bank. Our parking lot is for our partner agencies picking up food for their participants